Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovely33 Posts: 76, Reputation: 12

Oct 21, 2011, 10:40 PM
    Broadcast vs News editorial
    Which is a better major to have, I am outgoing but also a good writer. I think I'd be good at both. I usually don't take a lot of risks in life- but for some reason I get a feeling about broadcast but which is smarter? Help a girl out thanks!
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Oct 24, 2011, 12:47 PM
    As a Broadcast Communications major myself, I of course recommend Broacasting. But what do you want to do?

I have the sense that Broadcasting is broader and gives you more options to start with when your looking for work, but your path tends ot follow where the opportunities come up at the right times.
    Lovely33 Posts: 76, Reputation: 12

Oct 26, 2011, 09:55 PM
    I mean broadcast would be the ideal dream, but I mean I also realize that it may not be that realistic to want to be on television, or write for that or something.Thank you=)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nuclear war movie that looked like a news broadcast [ 2 Answers ]

About 12-13 years ago, I came home drunk one night and turned on the TV. There was a news broadcast about some country(?) attacking some other country(?) with nuclear weapons. At first, I was fooled to believe that this was a real news broadcast, but after a while realized that it was a movie (or...

Pc broadcast [ 1 Answers ]

What is the reasons of PC is giving heavy broadcast in network

New York Times Editorial, The Messiah is in trouble! [ 4 Answers ]

When the New York Times Editorial Writer Noel Sheppard writes an editorial like this, it can't spell good news for Obama! NYT Editorial Bashes Obama's Recent Flip-flops | NewsBusters.org The more he talks, the worse things get. I hope he keeps on giving us these "moving" speech's. He is...

McCain's editorial about the Farm bill [ 6 Answers ]

Yesterday John McCain published in the heart of the mid-west an op-ed explaining his opposition to the pandering pork laden farm subsidy bill that was recently passed by our Congress with a veto-proof majority . Farming for riches -- -- chicagotribune.com This may be seen as either a...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

View more questions Search