Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sev515 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 07:43 PM
    Old movie search by description?
    A very old Black, African River Queen and tribe captures victims.The Queen drinks the blood of her victims. Whenshe drinks of their blood her youth is restored, and sh does this repeatedly. In order to keep her youth, she must do this again or else she becomes old again.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Oct 21, 2011, 11:49 PM
    Try,.

The Leech Woman

sev515 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 07:02 AM
    I am just thanking stray-dog, he was correct
    I couldn't find a way other than here to post for stray-dog that his answer was CORRECT and I am So very grateful! Thanks, straydog!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2011, 07:44 AM
    Go back to the original thread and post this as a quick reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description? [ 0 Answers ]

A reporter in Washington dc helps his friend who is a senator cover up a murder.

Search for movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw when I was a little little girl. I don't remember it clearly but I do remember the movie having a mazee. And I think a little kid or something. And people have to get to the middle of the maze to find the kid or something. And I remember people or a person is...

Movie search by description [ 5 Answers ]

An airline pilot(Lloyd Bridges)takes his family for a flight in a single engine aircraft,forced to land, the kids flatten the battery overnight by listening to the radio in the cabin & the next day the wife (spoilt) relents & helps to clear rocks to form a runway. Been seaching for many years, can...

Movie search by description [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a movie. Movie Description: Poor, beautiful woman marries rich man, who is possessive and abuses her. She has a great fear of the water. Woman plans her escape; on the sly, she learns to swim. When husband takes her on a boat with friends, she fakes her death and "falls" over...

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie back in the mid 90's where a young boy plays a card game which involves him trying to collect cards that eventually spell out a word, and he has to drive around the United States but the entire currency has become the game money. He drives a vintage red mustang throughout the movie....

View more questions Search