Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aryaman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Lion and the rat in sanskrit?
    I want to translate "The Lion and The Rat" story into sanskrit.. please help me..
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Oct 21, 2011, 10:40 AM
    Aryaman,

Welcome to this beautiful site, first!

In Sankrit -
    1. Lion is called - सिंह
    2. Mouse/rat is called - मुसाका

Any other query?
    Are you satisfied? And, is my answer helpful?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a lion king 4? [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one know if there is a lion king 4 because after it being out for like ages I'm just getting into it and I have watched the first 3 but I'm not sure if there is a 4th one? Can any one help?

A movie about a deer and a moutain lion [ 1 Answers ]

What was the movie, long time ago B&W, where a male deer and a moutain lion grew up together and were companions. Later in the movie the buck had a mate which was killed by a poacher. Eventually the moutain lion and deer meet up with the poacher and the two drove the poacher off a cliff. In...

The Lion Tamer [ 8 Answers ]

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two young people show up. One is a good looking lad in his mid-twenties and the other is a gorgeous blonde about the same age. The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you guys...

Is this lion for real? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys. Check out this video clip video Streaming Now... I don't know what to think... I know animals are smart but seriously? A lion being affectionet?

Lion man eaten? [ 9 Answers ]

Whens the lion man going to get eaten by one of his own lions..?

View more questions Search