Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedRuby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 06:19 PM
    Whenever I am angry I text a lot.
    Whenever I am angry I text a lot. I say very awful things that upset a person to the max. How can I control this?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 20, 2011, 06:23 PM
    Look around you. Imagine everything gone. That's what can happen when you text angry messages. You can end up in jail. Control your anger. If you can't on your own then seek professional help.
    anthemous Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 07:55 AM
    Try buying a small rubber ball which you can squeeze whenever u are angry instead of texting and trying getting some professional help
    randomgirl22 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 07:59 PM
    I believe that if you are angry or when you are angry you should have someone who you trust and cares about you to take your phone so you do not have it to send bad messages.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 08:08 PM
    Well soon you won't have any friends to text if you do that often.

It is again as with many things a issue of will power and self control, If you know you do it, then don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Dumped by text day after I upped and left in middle of night,is he angry at me [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 3 and a half yrs have afew issues,neither of us will say what we really want. I'm 48 and he's 41,I have 2 kids iving at home he resides on his own. Hes asked me a couple of times to move in with him but the house is half the size of mine,I've never asked him to live with me as I...

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

View more questions Search