Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    palakhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 06:33 AM
    Qurbani meat
    My husband earning is good ALHAMDULILLAH there are 2 family members in my inlaws
    Mother-in-law and brother-in-law they do 2 qurbani. I'm doing qurbani separately can I give its meat to my family as they are not doing because of less income and responsibilities.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have to wait a whole month to eat meat or just eat meat on 8 week? [ 3 Answers ]

This is my last week and final week of my jaw surgegy. I had jaw suregy since August 17,2011. Today is October 13,2011 and almost month in Octobor 17,2011. I am not scare of eatung meat, but I want to know if it safe to eat it on October 13,2011 or any other days before October 17,2011.

Aqiqa and Qurbani [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam you Aliqum I'm Md. Nazrul Islam old 30 years. My Aqiqa not complete this time. What I give name in Qurbani. I'm in job and my salary 30 thousand. Please give right suggestion (islamic rule). In childhood my parent is very poor.

Qurbani [ 0 Answers ]

I want to ask if performing qurbani on Eid ul azha compulsory for all affording muslims or is it only compulsory for those who perform Haj?

Old meat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello cookers: If you have some hamburger that's laid around for a close to a week, and then you cook it, does the time start over again? excon

My dog will not eat anything but any type of meat what can I feed her besides meat? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog,Sheba,will not eat anything but meat.I know why she won't but how do I get her to eat dog food again?Sheba is nine years old and she has some arthritis and I put an arthritis pill,that my veternarian gave me, in her dog food a couple weeks ago and now she won't eat her dog food because the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.