Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panda26 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 08:39 PM
    Does my crush like me?
    I am in school currently and have a crush on a guy who I sit with at class. I can't figure out if he likes me or not. He always starts the conversations we have, but all we ever talk about is the class we have together. He sometimes has his body turned towards me when we talk, and when we do talk he maintains eye contact the whole entire time. In addition, when we do not sit by one another I notice him glancing over at me and sitting in a way so that he can still see me. I don't know if this is important, but he also always plays with his hair. I am overreacting? I'm just confused by the mixed signals.
    PONIES Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 06:39 PM
    Maybe you could ask one of his best friends to ask if he does . Or ask your friend if he does , but if he says he can't tell or he doesn't know .Then ask yourself + let your friend ask , " I,ve seen how you act around (Name).Do you like her?"
    panda26 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 08:16 PM
    Thank You!!
    jordan613 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2011, 11:49 AM
    This guy most have interest in you for sure a guy looking for a quick fix of pleasure he would not be so attentive when he speaks to you the best and most honest way to find out if he is interested in a relationship with you ask him you don't have to be flat out do you like me you could also ask him if he has plans on a certain day if he seems exited and has nothing to do ask to hang out with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think he has a crush on me too? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a crush with this guy who is my schoolmate. We do not belong in the same batch so we don't talk, be together, communicate or something. I've got a crush on him, maybe, for 4 months now but for the past few days I've been noticing that whenever I look at him I feel that he also does. I can...

Crush [ 2 Answers ]

I hung up the phone tonight Something happened for the first time Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush ? Cause the possibility That she would ever feel the same way About me, just too much Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is her She got me hypnotized, so...

Help, who is my crush [ 3 Answers ]

Help, I have crush syndrome I used to just like this 1 guy and not because he talked to me bu now any guy that is kind of cute that says a few words to me I think I have a crush on him grrrrrrr why does middle school have to be the time when all this starts happening I used to but am no longer...

View more questions Search