Ask
    joeyroc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 08:31 PM
    6 teams play each other once how many games will be played
    6 teams play each other once how may games they need to play
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2011, 06:37 AM
    Well, generally speaking, they can play as much as they want, but if you want to get every team to play against another team exactly once, they each need to play 5 games, resulting in a total of 5*(6/2) = 15 games. (each team needs to play against the other 5 teams).

For a single elimination, 5 games are enough.

It all depends on the restrictions here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

What games can be played with GForce FX 5500 AGP [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dell optiplex GX270 3.2 GHz motherboard, with 1 GB Ram, 240 HDD, and GForce FX 5500 AGP graphics card. I want to know what games I can play on my system. Thanking in advance.

What is the name of the song played during ESPN College Football games? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a rock song but the portion heard on ESPN during college football is "Anything you can do I can do better! Anything you can do I can do better! Anything you can do I can do better! Anything you can do I can do better! Woh Ooooh oh Woh Ooooh oh Woh Oooh oh Woh Oooh oh" The line itself is...

Will I be played? Or has this man stopped his games? [ 19 Answers ]

Ill try my best to make this short.. I work in a chip shop part time for some xtra dosh along with another job, a well known man came in and my shift partner embarrassed the life clean out of both of us.. that's how we 1st met Now the story My colleague no's this guy so I suppose you...

View more questions Search