Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2004, 12:54 AM
    Married young
    Got married at 19 nearly 20. We had been in a long distance relationship on and off for 2years. During this time only saw each other about five times and spent a few hours together.however its been nearly 4 years now and I feel I rushed into it as I feel I have changed in person. He is 8 years older than me. I don't think I love him any more though care for him a lot.we have a son together.we hardly knew each other when we got married as we were living in different countries so met each others familys a few days before wedding.
    Bulinwall04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2005, 10:01 PM
    Is 21 too young
    I am wondering if proposing at 21 is too young? I personally feel that it is a perfectly fine age to propose, because we aren't going to get married that same year, so we will probably wait 2 more years or so to actually get married. Do you think that's all right? :confused:
    pocyranking Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2005, 04:10 PM
    I cooperate with u
    Yes I thinkk is OK
    So thatyou can no the girl of te lady you are about 2 marry :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married too Young, or just needs space? [ 14 Answers ]

Excuse me, I've been drinking a little, but am not quite drunk. Yet. I don't know where to turn to because conseling would be denied by my wife, as well as advice from family (both sides). Few weeks ago, for reasons unknown to me, my wife was caught lying to me of her whereabouts, to be...

Getting Married Young [ 117 Answers ]

I am 17 years old an am engaged to be married a couple of monthes after I turn 18 to my fiancé who is 19 and will be 20 by the time we marry. When I tell people this they act very shocked and it seems as though they dissaprove. What can I do to reassure them that this is definitely the person I...

Married young [ 12 Answers ]

I am 17 about to be 18. I am going to college this fall, and I have totally fallen in love. This is it, and we both know for a fact. She is only 16 and will be 17 in January. We know for a fact we will be together forever. WE KNOW! So we were just wondering what people think about a couple getting...

Too young to get married? [ 26 Answers ]

HI. I'm 19 and I go to college in fl. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. This past year we have been long distance because he is in the marine corps and stationed in NC. We want to get married and everyone thinks we are crazy. How do I know if I'm doing the right thing?

View more questions Search