Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bgee8298 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 03:06 PM
    In the book Mockingbird, what is chapter 1 about?
    In the book Mockingbird, what is chapter 1 about?
    Bgee8298 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 03:11 PM
    I got know clue that's why I'm asking? Honestly I'm not getting help at all!
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Did you read the chapter, and you are asking us what we think it means? If you read it already, then what do you think Chapter 1 meant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying a children's book about lake monsters (picture book not chapter book) [ 2 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could help me identify the title or author of a picture book I used to read as a child. I've seen that other users have had success with similar questions but unfortunately I just remember the basic premise of this book. Any help or tips would be great! The book I'm looking...

To kill a mockingbird, chapter 8 [ 1 Answers ]

What new item does scout have in the morning

Can you read chapter one for my book and tell me what you think [ 4 Answers ]

Can you tell me if this is good or give me ideas for the next couple chapters I been writing for a while, Thanks wonder girl for correcting my errors please tell me what you think THANKS.

To kill a mockingbird novel book report [ 2 Answers ]

I do read this book a little, but usually I don't have time to read it, the teachers pack us down with homework and I have soccer including that, I have games EVERY Saturday AND Sunday.. So if someone could help me it would be great.. 1.Explain Why Scout goes back to the Radley Place one...

Don't ever read to kill a mockingbird it is the most boring book ever! [ 6 Answers ]

I hate that book sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! :mad:

View more questions Search