Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mona82811 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 11:45 AM
    How To Lose Weiqht?
    I'm 5'0& I Weiqh 122:( I want to Know A Way To Lose Weiqht.. I Go Out Runninq But After A Couple Of Days I Stop&I Try To Cut Down My Meals.. I Eat About Twice A Daay.I'm Very Insecure About My Looks.. please Help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2011, 11:58 AM
    May I ask how old you are? (My answer will vary, depending if you are 14 or 35 or 72.)
    1confused1 Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Nov 3, 2011, 11:39 PM
    You are not eating enough. I know it sounds weird because you think if you don't eat and are not taking in calories you will lose weight, which is true in the beginning, hut after awhile your body goes into starvation mode and holds onto the weight because it doesn't know when it will get food again. So you'll stay the same or if you finally give in to hunger you'll usually binge eat fatty foods and then hold onto to that weight too which usually results in weight gain. You need to eat balanced meals, taking into account calories, protein, carbohydrates, AND fats. You need fats to lose weight too.

And depending on your body frame you might already be at your ruby weight. I'm 5'0" also and weigh 128 and although I do wish I was smaller, I'm a size 4, I know if I weighed 100 pounds like some others with a small body frame, I would look like a bobble head anorexic, but on them it looks normal because of their small frame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I lose 10 kgs in a 1month?I really need to lose 10 kgs in a 1 month for my [ 3 Answers ]

Marriage.*** help me ***.give me some diet and excersice videos.

I don't want to lose her [ 3 Answers ]

Look we are not talking about my typing OK all I need is help with that problem OK, I really love her with out her I don't know what to do I'm useless with out her all I need is help she's like the best thing that ever happen to me and I now I can't just lose her right now because she have a baby...

How Lose Can You Get? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: OK so I'm still a virgin(by choice) and I was always raised to believe that you should stay that way till I get maried! I still believe that but here's the thing... I got drunk one day and got fingured by my x-fionce's best friend! the whole time felt amazing it was like...

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

I don't want to lose him. [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I am in the 6th Grade... we're both. I am 11 and he's 12. This guy I like asks me to be his GF... I know we're too young for this, I knew that. But I don't want him to feel I don't have any appreciation for him, or I don't like him. If I won't say yes, maybe, he'll forget me. And I don't want...

View more questions Search