Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 24, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddilla View Post
    Am I correct??
    Yes - I think you pretty much restated what I wrote back in posts #7 and #10.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capacitance [ 2 Answers ]

5.a) Two capacitors , C1 = 3 F and C2=6 F , are connected in series and charged by connecting a battery of voltage V=10V in series with them. They are then disconnected from the battery, and the loose wires are connected again. What is the final charge on them. b) Repeat problem 5(a) , and after...

How to calculate value of capacitance needed for power factor improvement [ 0 Answers ]

how to calculate value of capacitance needed for power factor improvement?

Electrostatics: Work done [ 8 Answers ]

Qu: The two protons of a helium nucleus are about 1.5\times 10^{-15}\, m apart. Find the electrostatic force between them. How much work must be done against this force in bringing two protons from infinity to this separation? Ok, here's what I've done so far: Electrostatic force =...

Capacitance [ 1 Answers ]

Here I 've a problem related to capacitance and its energy. The question goes like this :- A parallel plate capacitor having plate area 400 cm square. And separation between the plates 1 mm is connected to a power supply of 100 V. A dielectric slab of thickness .5 mm and dielectric constant 5 is...

View more questions Search