Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carly.louse15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 05:24 AM
    He won't make up his mind!
    I've been seeing this guy for about a year now and it's like a continuing circle we go around.
    We talk, catch up blah blah you get the rest. He tells me how much he cares about me and so forth then informs me either his ex has come back into the picture or his found another girl at Uni. This is all fine and well with me because I'm not the type of person to hold someone back for what they want. But then within a few weeks or months later I receive that same message/phonecall telling me he misses me and wants to catch up. I really care about him and I know what's happening isn't ideal or right but he's the kind of person you still want no matter how badly they treat you (silly eh! )
    Anyhow, I don't know what to do! Some advice on how to give him the untilmatum and sort out what he wants would be SUPER!
    Thankyouu xo
    Mona82811 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 11:28 AM
    I'm Probably Not Yuuhr Aqe But I Know Enouqh.. He Can't Make Up His Mind.. That's What Happened With My Ex.. But I Think He Does Care About Yuuh Because He Still Tries To Talk To You But Yuuh Should Comfront Him&Ask Him Who He Wants&About Not Holdinq Back Ppl From What They Want I Felt The Same Way But If He Wants Them Other Girls&Yuuh Want Happyness With Him Don't Hold Back Yuuhrself!Yuuhr Happyness Matters Too! Think On The Positive Side.. Hope Thinqs Work Out:D
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2011, 12:00 PM
    You need to go no contact. Unless you want to be the backup plan, you need to let this guy go. Find someone who wants to be with you, not someone that throws you a phone call because he has no one better to do. Have self respect for yourself and you will stop being disrespected by others. Don't let this cycle continue, it is a choice you need to make, you don't need any tips. Other than: STOP IT!
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Oct 19, 2011, 12:59 PM
    You don't want to be an option for someone, do you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 19, 2011, 05:21 PM
    When you allow yourself to be treated badly, it gets worse, and you get hurt. Stop it.
    countrygirl1296 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 05:20 PM
    See I am in the same situation... I wish I knew as well... I love this guy to death and we actually use to date but he left me over temper... he ended up dating someone I knew and eventually dumped her for me again... but here recently he said I have changed... but I strongly think its think its her who has changed HIM.. so he leaves me and goes back with her... but now he is texting me saying how he thinks he made a mistake once again... ahhh I understand how you feel!! But I think we bothe need to be strong and let god show us the way..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Make us one heart make us one mind make us one let your will be done [ 3 Answers ]

Where to find the vido, song or the music score For this song : make us one heart,make us one mind,let your will be done. Make us one flame, to proclaim your name, make us one, make us one

He can't make up his mind. [ 3 Answers ]

First it started perfect until his ex wanted to talk to me and stuff she told me that they still love each other and they are making plans to go out to the movies and plans to go out. But before she told me that my boyfriend was like I love you and stuff and he was getting me something nice for...

Why doesn't my ex make up his mind [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my ex boyfriend had broken up like last year, we were together for almost 2 years. Like a lot of relationships we had a lot of problems he was really possessive and it made me be the same way towards him and he didn't seem to like it after a while but we broke up. I was really sad, and I...

Why can't she make up her mind [ 7 Answers ]

So, I've been dating this girl for about a year. We seem to be more off than on as of late. I love her very much, but she keeps pulling me Back into this ordeal. She came over on valentines day brought me a card and flowers after telling me she wanted us to go our separate ways. I did not know...

He can't make up his mind [ 31 Answers ]

In October 2004, I met a guy at university and I haven't been the same person since. I completely adore him and I can't think of anything I wouldn't do for him. He doesn't feel quite as strongly back though. We have been dating on and off for around a year and it is always him who does the...

View more questions Search