Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashra.Kanchwala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 01:26 AM
    Some amount of my Zakat is pending!
    Assalamu Alaikum,

Since I am removing my current year zakat, I need to know below info since I do not want to be in darkness and make any sin:

My sister has done an outcaste Hindu love marriage, and she follows both religions

Islam ? She is reciting Quran if required in ramadan, but does not offer Namaz and even fast during Ramadan.

Hindu - She has taken mannat of Ganpati for her daughter and does not eat beef in Hindu festivals and celebrates Hindu festivals also

She used to apply bindi, sindhoor & wear mangalsutra but since her husband is a very lazy person and does not work, drinks and have all bad habits, she has asked his husband to get out of the house and now does not applies bindi, sindhoor & wear mangalsutra.

She is now staying alone with her 2 and half year old daughter.

She made some savings of gold but does not have enough money for household chores, she is staying on rent and earning 10,000pm

Now since I am removing zakat, she wants me to give her since she is needy and zakat starts from home.

Please tell me if I give a part of my zakat to her, will my zakat be valid, since she follows both religion and has done shirk?

Is she eligible for Zakat?

Await your prompt kind reply as I want to help her and want my zakat to be valid as well

Allah Hafiz

Ashra

Check out some similar questions!

Zakat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a savings of Rs. 3 lakhs in various forms like jewelleries, Life insurnce, General provident fund etc. I have also taken a loan of Rs. 3 lakhs from a bank for which I have to pay emi of Rs. 10,000 pm. What will be my zakatable amount

About Zakat [ 0 Answers ]

I calculate zakat yearly from starting Ramadan to Ramadan. Last year I paid zakat from my deposit. But this year I have only 325000/- Rs. In my account and out of this amount 125000/- Rs. Is for Hajj this year for my mother and 200000/-Rs. Is for my marriage this year then should I pay the Zakat...

Quries on zakat? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it right to give zakat to shea and siyeds

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.