Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Truman1003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 08:32 PM
    "Ethanol- negative" on report does this mean not an EtG test?
    I was shown my UA report and it listed "Ethanol - negative." Would this mean it is not an EtG test?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2011, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Truman1003 View Post
    I was shown my UA report and it listed "Ethanol - negative." Would this mean it is not an EtG test?
    It does not indicate method of testing, EtG or not. Regardless it does mean that you have no trace of beverage alcohol in your system. The phrase is standard in printouts.

Was the result surprising? (Just being nosey). EtG is one of my favorite subjects.

If your need further clarification in relation to the test, or EtG in general, I'm here to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car "accident" : no police report with reqest for money 2 months later [ 10 Answers ]

I was at a stop light 2 months ago & rolled into a car in front of me. There was o major damage & the other driver agreed she would likely not file for anything (she was driving her dad's car). I gave her my information & we went separate ways with me not hearing anything. 2 months later her dad...

How to remove (and likelihood) of removing "settled for less than" on credit report [ 2 Answers ]

I have a $9,500 credit card balance that will go 90 days past due on on April 5. I have received a settlement offer for half of this, but am concerned about it saying "settled for less than..." on my credit report if I do this especially if I want a house loan in a few years. As I understand it...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Landlord's Move-Out Report has "Wear and Tear" Charges [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I lived with our son in a Townhouse in Wausau, WI. Our lease was up in November of 2008, but never had us sign a new lease. I lost my job and we started to get behind in our rent. When we got our tax return we paid the rent we owed including late fees and such. My husband and I...

View more questions Search