Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plugfouler Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2004, 06:21 PM
    S3 ProSavage DDR Driver
    I need to install an updated driver for my S3 ProSavage DDR card but the only one I can find is: ProSavageDDR_wxp_w2k_139425.exe. Will this driver work with Windows 98. The title looks as if it is written for Windows XP and Windows 2000.
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Oct 20, 2004, 08:41 PM
    Try this
    http://www.techspot.com/drivers/inde.../download/2495
    plugfouler Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2004, 03:22 PM
    Thanks... Works great!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a epson printer epson STYLUS PHOTO 785EPX THE computer went down and my Cd for the driver I LOST and can't find a driver that I can download for xp I check the web for the driver and cannot find it. :-[

Sound driver [ 1 Answers ]

I format my computer and I lost the sound on my PC.I use window xp pro.how can I find driver for my sound card?also I heard there is a program which it can automatically find the model and download the driver but I don't know how? Is any possibility to download this drivers free?

Driver Problems / XP Pro [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all: I am new here. Can someone help me to pin down a problem I'm having with a windows XP Pro OS. I installed a modem, loaded drivers, and was in the process of updating the drivers from windows updater. Then I got a "BLUE SCREEN" (have had a few). I have removed the hardware and...

CD ROM driver [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my CD driver replaced. It worked fine for a few weeks, then :-/, but now when I start up I get this message:"unable to detect ATAPI IDE CD ROM---device driver not loaded." What's up with this? Do I need to replace the driver again? I have defragmented, scanned the disc, and ran...

View more questions Search