Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radhika6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 01:45 PM
    Sevis datafix
    My sevis is terminated since my ISA did not update the semester break form I submitted him for summer 2011 semester. He opened a ticket on 23rd September to correct it. I have tavel plans in 10 days from now I.e.on 28th October to my native country to attend my sisters wedding. Can you tell me how long will it take to get the correction done. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

SEVIS verification [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have been trying to apply for a social security but the SSA administration keeps saying that DHS cannot verify my Active Status in SEVIS and it has been4months now. My school advisor called the SEVIS several time and they said my status is active and up to date. What should I do in order to...

Sevis help desk? [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out about a student on J-1 Work travel program with DS-2019 work certificate. This student here through the Alliance Abroad Group and is dissatisfied with their program and wants to leave that program to stay/visit (not work) with friends of her parents in CA. Then she would exit the...

Sevis record [ 2 Answers ]

Dear officer, My F1 visa ( SEVIS ) is noted by FLAG since I fallen out of staus from the school for 4 months. I had reported to SEVIS help desk through myself with my resons for that absence. I am hoping SEVIS help desk helps in Reinstating my F1...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.