Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2011, 11:59 PM
    I would be glad to come down there and fix your dryer and would guarantee that I could fix it. As long as you paid expenses and labor I would drive down there and fix it. Write me at [email protected] and we can talk. I have a window of opportunity from teaching school (college) for a few days. Your case intrigues me. DrTom4444
    Sunshine807 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 07:08 AM
    Thank you for your interest but I am several states away from you. I wish I could find a decent, honest and dependable repairman around here, not sure they exist. And today I will be waiting at home for the delivery of my new dryer. I am getting a new dryer because I filed a complaint with Lowe's because of all the time I have waited for repairmen since Oct 7th and asked for a refund or a replacement and they offered a replacement since the repairman messed mine up. But this has been one crazy story I will never take my dryer for granted again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix sqeaky dryer [ 0 Answers ]

How to fix a sqeaky dryer that works fine

How can I fix our squeaking dryer? [ 0 Answers ]

Our aged yet functional dryer has begun making an intermittent, warbling, very loud squeaking. It's a White-Westinghouse DG250GJ. Can you tell me how I can repair it?

How to fix a squeaky GE dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer squeaks real bad, the model # is BJLR473ETOWW AND THE SERIAL # IS H3203175T, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO FIX IT?

How to fix my maytag dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

How to fix my squeaky maytag dryer?

Landlord won't fix dryer, what should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently moved in to a house with two other roommates, and all three of us are on the lease. Recently, the dryer sprouted a gas leak. We called the gas company, they identified the source and shut off the gas to the dryer. We called the landlord and she told us, in so many words, that she...

View more questions Search