Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaelpo48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 11:48 AM
    Kenmore starter relay switch?
    I have a kenmore fridge and when I hooked it up for a friend it froze a glass of ice in a couple hours then heard a click and it didn't freeze anymore. It works on and off with a buzz and the clicking noise.. any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing fan motor relay switch with upgraded switch [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've searched online to locate a replacement fan motor relay switch for an old Fedders propane heating unit in my greenhouse. The replacement should be fairly easy to do, however the part I was needing ( RBM 84-20103-301A) was listed as obsolete and was replaced by (McQuay part #...

Honda Civic 1996 Will Not Start - Could it be the Starter Relay [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Honda Civic. When you turn the key you hear a click. We thought it was the starter so we bought a rebuilt and put it in. It still does not turn over - not even a ruvvv - just a click The old start is good and so is the new one. The battery is good. The ignition switch is good. ...

Starter relay switch for a Kenmore Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

I nned a two dimensional wiring diagram for a Kenmore Refrigerator, specifically for part # 218721103. I want to make sure I wire it correctly so that I do not blow the motor. There are two wires ( blue and red) that I don't know exactly how to plug back in the starter relay switch. Thank you for...

Starter cut relay for honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know, where can I find the starter cut relay on my 97 honda civic?

Where is the starter relay on a 94 integra [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the starter relay on a 94 integra

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.