Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mellyn11 Posts: 17, Reputation: 5

Feb 5, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Voice over
    Does anyone know I good place to study VoiceOver in NYC?
    AVATC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Whether you are just beginning or a professional, I cannot recommend too highly my voice-over coach Susan Berkley for training classes held in NY. Susan is the voice of AT&T, Citibank and other companies. She holds teleclasses, voice-over bootcamps and specialized workshops throughout the year to meet the needs of voice-over students.

I am a member of Susan's inner circle coaching program and have taken several classes that she sponsored. You will always get excellent value for the money with her programs.

For instance, next month you can be one of 12 people to get in a very specialized workshop on audiobooks taught by Pat Fraley and Hillary Huber. Hillary was just nominated for an Audie Award by the Audio Publishers Association. Special guests in this upcoming class will be multiple Audie-award winner Barbara Rosenblat (who is again nominated this year) and Grammy-winning producer Paul Ruben, who will direct you in the studio. You will produce your audiobook demo while you're in the workshop.

I took this class with Pat and Hillary in LA. They are fantastic teachers. You can read about my experiences in that class on my blog. As marvelous as the LA class was, I think this upcoming New York class will be even better due to the guests.

If you call Susan's offices, please tell them that I referred you.

I hope this info helps you. If you take classes elsewhere, be sure to check out the references. Plenty of people run scams. Whether you study with Susan or someone else, best wishes in your career!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monotone voice [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem with my the way I talk. I recorded myself talking with someone and reading and it seems when I talk I have a very deep, MONOTONE voice. I talk like a robot. Is there anyway of changing that? I know it's a habit but I want to change the way I talk.

Is it God's Voice? [ 22 Answers ]

About 10 years ago my husband heard God tell him in a dream, "I have always been with you, I am with you now and will be with you the next 27 years of your life." My husband at the time was in his early twenties and had been taking care of his sick father for 6 years. He was going through a very...

Voice mail [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to retrieve lost voice mail from the alltel phone service? It has a lost business phone number from January 1, 2005 that was deleted by mistake.

---masculine voice----- [ 3 Answers ]

From adirup, I want my voice to sound really husky.I mean I want a very masculine voice... you know a voice that is very testosterone driven.. really cocky. What should I do ? (cos I'm a little dissatisfied with my voice) (PS:Please don't advice me to smoke cigarettes,consume alcohol...

View more questions Search