Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aabruzzese Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 08:22 AM
    Accounting Question
    If a revenue expenditure is treated as a capital expenditure what will happen?

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Question [ 1 Answers ]

An audit of stockholder equity should ordinarily include: a. Tracing individual dividend payments to the capital stocks records b. Reviewing minutes of board meetings to determine the number of shares outstanding c. Confirming shares outstanding with state officials d. Determining that dividend...

I have an accounting question [ 0 Answers ]

A company purchased 1,000 units of inventory on sept 25 and the cost per unit was $8>50. Terms of the purchase were 2/10, n/30. The invoice was paid in full on Oct 4. (Assume a perpetual inventory system) Prepare the journal entries to fully reflect these Merchandise transactions I am not...

Help with accounting question [ 7 Answers ]

Raphael Company paid $2,000,000 for the net assets of Paris Corporation and Paris was then dissolved. Paris had no liabilities. The fair values of Paris assets were $2,500,000. Paris s only non-current assets were land and equipment with fair values of $160,000 and $640,000, respectively. At what...

Georgia Tent Company’s total liabilities on August 31, 2002 were $200,000. On September 1, 2002, the Georgia Tent Company purchased $100,000 of supplies on account from Camper World. On September 25, 2002, Georgia Tent purchased an additional $50,000 of supplies on account from Rural Vendors....

I have to make a classified balance sheet for my homework assignment. I can get the current assets to equal $3,415, which is the correct total, but I can't get the total liabilities and stockholders equity to equal that. I don't know if Im not adding something into that section or what. Here's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.