Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akki.mc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 05:34 AM
    Dvd rom playing only original dvds only
    Hey ,I hve a dell latitude laptop
    I also experience the same problem every time...
    My dvd rom can play original cd's and dvds... but it never plays the other ones or pirated one...
    My friend told me to replace this... and I hve tried cleaning the lens,deleating the upper and lower keys and also uninstalling and than again reinstalling my dvd rom hardware[restarting my pc]but none of these works for me... any suggestion plzz

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot hear sound when playing DVDs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I hope someone can help with this problem that I am experiencing at the moment with my HP Pavilion dv8230ca. Recently I discovered that when I play DVDs in my laptop I cannot hear any sound from the movie. I have checked the volume on my speakers and the volume control of the program...

Liteon dvd-rom ltd163 does not recoginse dvds for writing [ 1 Answers ]

I have Liteon dvd-rom ltd. It works perfect to play dvd but it can't recognise any dvds for writing tried with dvd+r and dvd-r. I have also reinstalled the latest drivers and also tried with old drives again. But no luck it can't regonises a dvd disc for some reason. Anyides? Warm regards...

DVDs playing choppy, what's wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

One night my dvds were playing fine, the next night they started getting choppy. I have tried using Windows Media Player and Cyberlink Power DVD, both with the same results. The only think I can think of is that a week or so prior I downloaded some movies to my hard drive since my external...

Playing DVDs [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a DVD you can download that actually works?My computer came with PowerDVD,but there was no audio,although I followed all the instructions.So I downloadedthe newest version,and not only was there no audio,there was no video.I tried WinDVD and Zoom Player,and it just said"no media...

Dvd rom not playing films [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can you help me,I am having a problem with my dvd rom drive. I have a separate dvd rom and cd rewriter on my computer. My dvd rom is a piooneer,the problem is that it will not detect any dvd films, but does detect normal cd games etc. I have the power dvd program to play my films.but it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.