Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebrahimkamal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 04:03 AM
    How to prove of the existence of the creator
    Who created the creator it does not make sense to my friend that allah was not created. He is there from day 1.since you are the best one to answer this
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 18, 2011, 04:04 AM
    You cannot prove the unprovable. This is a matter of FAITH alone.
    nunoalex Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2011, 12:30 PM
    If the creator also created the concept of time and space then there is no "day 1" for the creator
    the fact that we are here looking at a screen and typing implies that something must have created us
    even if we wore created by random atoms... the concept of random still must have been created by something
    Same goes for space and time that have been proven to be physic properties of something...
    Our understanding is still very limited
    Some of us just have to keep faith... other will continue smashing atoms to try to get to "the bottom of the question"

Im catholic but I'm sure the same goes for allah
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Agree, there is no real "day one" in biblical history, we are given day one of the creation of man, not Gods creation.

In the end, it is and will always be a matter of faith.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2011, 06:03 PM
    I am with Ben on this on. We are to believe in Allah, have faith. You cannot prove faith.

Assalamu Alaikum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Existence of God [ 7 Answers ]

How do people prove to themselves there is a God

Specific proof of God's existence [ 104 Answers ]

I've spent much of today reading post about the word "know" vs the word belief. I've always thought the word "know" was thrown around too loosely. For example. I BELIEVE that my dog in the next room is still breathing. I would not KNOW it, unless I went to him and saw his chest rise, etc. ...

I need a proof for existence of GOD [ 78 Answers ]

I've lots of Ideas about God and his existence, but still I'm confused about some factors for proving his existence and got some questions which sounds logical, for this I've decided to know about your ideas, please if you believe in God or not, give me your reasons about it!

View more questions Search