Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockinroller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 04:00 AM
    Hunter 44110 Thermostat Won't Kick Off Furnace
    My 4 month old Hunter thermostat doesn't kick off the furnace, regardless of the temperature.
    It kicked ON at the appropriate point this morning(when the room temperature dropped below the required
    Temp.) but continued to run even though the temperature set in the thermostat had been reached. Further, there's no "click" heard in the unit when I manually lowered the temp setting to see if the furnace would shut off via the thermostat.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2011, 05:19 AM
    Doesn`t surprise me, Hunter tstats are JUNK,I try to tell people but some just don`t listen,( not you), sorry about your luck,get a honeywell and your problems will be over.
    JonesHVAC Posts: 173, Reputation: 12

Oct 18, 2011, 12:51 PM
    Second that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter 44110 thermostat manual [ 1 Answers ]

Installed this thermostat and the ac works fine but the heater will not come on.

Installing Hunter 44110 Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing an old Honeywell (round) thermostat. The wires are not labeled, and there are only two (2) wires to the old Honeywell. I purchased a Hunter 44110; however, I do not know where to connect the old wires to the new one. TWO WIRES: White Black Where do I connect the wires?

Wiring for a hunter 44110 thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

My old therostat has two wires. I don't know where they hook up at in the hunter I bought the old wires are a red one and a white one I the old therostat is a robertshaw any help would be great

Problems wiring Hunter 44110 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a Hunter 44110 thermostat for an old gas wall heater. Only two wires came out of the wall and were unmarked (even the old thermostat didn't identify + and ground). I have read the instructions and connected one wire to ground and the other wire to RH. Note there is a jumper between...

Hunter thermostat 44110 [ 2 Answers ]

I have hot water baseboard heat, and installed the hunter digital thermostat 44110, and followed the directions as directed, I had had wires W, Y and RH, I marked and installed Each of the wires, and put them where they were marked on the thermostat. I felt well and all of the lights ( temp,...

View more questions Search