Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aly_18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 06:11 PM
    18 years old and really like this guy. Not sure what I should do?
    We hit it off really well when we first met and I think he is adorable. The trouble is I am not all that attractive, I have no idea how he feels about me and he is pretty great so I'm pretty sure he could have any girl he wanted. What should I do? I can't stop thinking about him.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2011, 08:02 PM
    You need to deal with yourself esteem issues. You like this guy, but the only thing your worried about is that your not attractive enough. Why is that?

You should just take it slow. You said you just met the person. What is the rush?
    aly_18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 08:22 PM
    No rush, I have a solid amount of self-confidence I am just not cocky, I know that there are people out there better than me. I love myself as I am, I have been put down my whole life though so naturally I am bit hesitant about what others would say. I am just curious if people would think it was odd or if anyone might have an idea of how he would feel if he knew I, being a year and a half older than he, like him.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2011, 08:27 PM
    What is the big deal about age? Not sure where the issue is then. I do not see any issue here at all about anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who [ 9 Answers ]

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who is married and that guy love me and but he love his wife a lot as well . I work for a BPO and I have a lot of mental stress of work, divorce case and my recent love . What should I do? I tried of not to be in...

Loved the same guy, my ex, for about two years. [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm completely clueless on what to do. Explaining this from the beginning: Three years ago I switched schools. I already knew this one guy there that my friend from my old school knew. I had talked to him a bit here and there. At first when I met him I absolutely hated him. He liked me...

Scared to Let go guy of 4 years. [ 87 Answers ]

6 Threads merged I will see my ex soon because we are both in a social circle that will cause us to be in the same room. My feelings are good. I'm no longer interested. I was crazy in love with him. Was together for almost 4 years. Had a lot of up and downs... dealing with a indecisive...

I like a guy 2 years older than me. [ 20 Answers ]

Yesh, he's 12 and I'm 10. But many people say that's not a lot, or age doesn't matter, because I sure think it probably does. But I'm thinking about joining the boys and girls club soon, with my friends, so I won't have to be alone to talk to him. You see, I only see him on his scooter outside my...

View more questions Search