Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolgurl... Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 03:18 PM
    How can I find my lost iPod in a corn maze
    I was in a corn maze and I was jumping around and my iPod fell out out of my hoodie pocket some how and now I can't find it! HELP!
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2011, 05:08 AM
    Flashlight and some leg work. There's no trick to finding the iPod. You'll have to look for it. You could try a metal detector also.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2011, 03:34 PM
    Sorry you didn't find that helpful. For future reference, we only rate things negatively if what was said was factually incorrect.

As I mentioned, there's no trick to finding it. If it was a phone you could try calling it. But an iPod does not have any tracking capabilities.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2011, 06:09 PM
    There is no trick, and please do not give negative ratings for people giving you a honest answer.

You get everyone of your friends, and go out during the day time and look, also maybe someone will find it and turn it in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod Touch, can't Find something [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is a stupid question but I just bought this itouch a week ago but where is the battery information like "you have 2 hours left" you know what I mean, where is it?

Lost my music from iPod and itunes! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I recently had my iPod touch tested in "accordance with Apple service procedure" to find out why it has to be charged so often as it doesn't seem to hold a charge very well, they said that no problem was found. The iPod was reconfigured and I have now lost all my music, photos and games...

Help finding lost iPod touch? [ 1 Answers ]

We've been shopping for a new couch and we went to rotmans today. While we were testing out different couches, my iPod touch fell out of my pocket. We looked at every couch but could not find it. I have the serial number,is there anything I can do to get it back? Please help!!

Corn Maze for Michigan Fans [ 9 Answers ]

You would be surprised how many still get lost! :) GO BUCKS!

How do I tell my cousin that I've lost her Ipod? [ 11 Answers ]

A few months ago- my cousin leant me her Ipod shuffle. I've had it for a while, And I recently lost it- I've looked all over and I can't find it anywhere. She hasn't asked for it back yet- but I know she's going to want it sometime, and I have to tell her- I just don't know how to. Please...

View more questions Search