Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EyeNoNothing Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2011, 01:21 PM
    L2TP Browsing SMB Shares
    Looking for someone out there that has set up the L2TP server on a SonicWall!

I've enabled the L2TP server on my SonicWall firewall. I can establish a VPN connection over 3G and browse to shares on a physical Windows Server 2008 using a file browser application for iPad. I cannot connect to shares on any of 4 virtualized Windows 2008 servers using the same VPN connection and App.

I am able to connect to all shares while connected to the Wifi network that is an extension of the server network where the shares are located.

Please advise.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between issued shares and outstanding shares? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between issued shares and outstanding shares?

Issuing new shares, to purchase assets that increase the value of all of the shares, [ 2 Answers ]

As an example ABC ltd, has assets of $500,000 and liabilities of $500,000, with a turnover of $100,000 and a profit of $10,000, retained earning of negative $20,000. ABC Ltd was set up with only one share and it is held by the single share holder. Then ABC Ltd (under the direction of the...

SMB redhat server- a friend needs a hand [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am in the process of setting up a server using Redhat FC4 and I want to use it for file sharing - media sharing basically. I have configured the smb.conf file to point to the directory I want the media in /data/mp3 and said that it is browseable but read only. I have then created a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.