Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vorda Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 06:13 AM
    80' karate movies
    I'm looking for two karate movies don't know their names.One in which the kid is trying to get in shaolin in the end he got to pass the final test fighting dolls in some cave, And the other one was also with a kid who was training real hard for champion sheep but he was having problems wit some karate boy gang I remember a scene in this movie where kid was running next to black guy on bmx and he was faster.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Oct 17, 2011, 03:15 PM
    Can't help with the first, but the second one sounds like "No Retreat, No Surrender".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dance song of 80' [ 0 Answers ]

Is a dance song of 80'.Is sing by a female voice. The chorus is "down down,make me down" etc etc. I can't find,is very hard

Halloween movie from 80'/90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a Halloween movie from the 80's or 90's. I think the title was "Mr. Boogity" or something. About some wizard or sorcerer. Don't remember much other than he wore a black cape. Can anyone help me out on this one? Thanks in advance.

Old channel 5 karate movies [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone remember these two movies? It’s killing me, old channel 5 karate movies late 70’s I guess, Saturday afternoons in New York. One was where they had this flying guiliteen (sp?), they would throw it on a rope, it would go around the victims head and they’d yank the rope and off with...

80' kids TV cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one remember a kids cartoon show about puppies that lived in a castle I think its from around the late 80's early 90's. Please help its driving me mad!!

View more questions Search