How do networks communicate?
    How do networks communicate?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 17, 2011, 03:26 AM
    What sort of networks ?
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 28, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Networks communicate via protocols. Protocols are basically just sets of rules guiding data across networks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I communicate? [ 14 Answers ]

I bought a house two years ago and I have a spirit haunting me. What is the best way to communicate with it to see what it wants?

What is the difference between IP VPN networks and Ethernet Networks [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between IP VPN networks and Ethernet Networks

Should client 1 and 2 communicate each other ? [ 1 Answers ]

Connect two different network windows server 2003 without routing -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How to connect two different client PC and one server with windows 2003 with two nic One nic IP:192.168.1.2 mask:255.255.255.0 and second...

He is asking me not to communicate with him. [ 29 Answers ]

I broke up with over 2 months ago. Things were getting too complicated and serious. He was 27, me 22. I am young to settle down so I backed off. Because I couldn't see this working out this time around. I have told him this all the reason why I am breaking up with him. Which has nothing to do with...

Can't communicate [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I wrote recently about someone I have been seeing for the past 4 months but that we both live apart in different countries. Most people replied that I should just be patient and let the guy take he lead which I am doing. However another difficulty has occurred in that I am finding...

View more questions Search