Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhm123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 07:48 PM
    I'm 12 and just have breast buds but pointy ones do I need a bra?
    I want 1 badly and my friends have some my mom makes me feel bad and says your so flat! Please help me and answer as best and helpful as possible!
    Assister Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 08:21 PM
    Sorry, honey that sucks that you're mom is so rude about it, but you don't really need to wear a bra at this point. If it makes you feel better an option is to wear a training bra. It's normal to go through budding at your age, even if it seems that those around you are developed. Hang in there, it gets better if you want it to.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2011, 08:28 PM
    If you feel uncomfortable about their visibility then yes, why shouldn't you wear a bra? A bra is not just to hold things up but to keep other things from sticking out, if desired.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2011, 09:03 PM
    Cold air and your shirt rubbing against your nipples and even being excited about a good grade will make them "pointy." Other girls and guys will notice this and will tease you, so yes, for social reasons alone you definitely need a bra.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear buds [ 6 Answers ]

Any suggestions for rather inexpensive earbuds with "bright" response, may be also on the bass side

How many taste buds? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the exact number of taste buds on the tongue of human beings?

Pointy shoes. [ 5 Answers ]

I love these kind of shoes. But anyone got any tips on making it feel well... comfortable? It kills. :rolleyes:

Taste buds [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my taste buds a week ago and my question is what happened and when will they come back? Thank You!

View more questions Search