Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SharonSS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 02:07 PM
    Staining Pine Boards
    I am staining pine bead boards to be placed in the back of a built-in china hutch.. I am having trouble with the knot holes looking sort of whitish or some just really dull.
    Any suggestions? Also, it seems like it may never fully dry - why would that be happeningg?

Check out some similar questions!

What do I use to wax,dye or stain light pine to give it the Mexican pine look? [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound a dumb question, but is natural mexican pine a different color in the first place or is it similar to light pine wood? Can anyone suggest a wax or dye etc that could give light pine a similar look to the rustic looking Mexican pine. Thanks.

Pine cones on Japanese black pine [ 1 Answers ]

Should I remove or leave the emerging pine cones on a japanese "thunderhead" black pine? I planted it last fall, I'm in zone 6-7 New Jersey.

Serbian pine [ 1 Answers ]

My Serbian pine, which was planted almost two years ago is losing it's pine needles (not cones). At present the top two feet are bare and one/two middles branches. I fertilized it this spring and have sprayed it twice with fungaside and diazon, as per instruction of the landscaper that planted...

Crowded Pine Tree by Firs how to prune to free Pine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Pine tree that over the years has been crowded out by surrounding Fir trees. The trees are about 24ft apart and 90 feet tall. In a row. The Pine basically only has green up by the top. If I trim off some of the surrounding fir branches will the bare Pine branches regrow needles? Once it...

Preparing Pine Siding for Re-Staining [ 1 Answers ]

We have pine siding, some as old as 20 years, some as "new" as 15 years. It has all been stained with a transparent stain, but needs to be redone. There is some mildew near the bottom and much has darkened over the years. How do I best prepare it for re-staining? I have access to a pressure...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.