Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biteme14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 12:38 PM
    How to get in the grade your sposted to be in?
    Is there a test I can take to get back in the grade I'm sposted to be in? I really want to be with my old friends an have funn in school..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 16, 2011, 01:59 PM
    Were you left back or skipped? Have you discussed this with your school guidance counselor?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 16, 2011, 06:58 PM
    Why were you held back?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2011, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by biteme14 View Post
    Is there a test I can take to get back in the grade I'm SUPPOSED to be in? I really want to be with my old friends AND have FUN in school..
    There are placement tests that will put you in the grade/classes that you are supposed to be in. However, if you were held back, it was probably for a reason. That reason will likely have to be corrected before you are will pass your assessment tests to the level of your liking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grade 3 sprain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm after some advice regarding a bad sprain. On Saturday night my left ankle gave way coming down the stairs and I fell hurting it pretty bad. Went to casualty where it was xrayed and told it was just a sprain and sent on my way (nothing on it and just told to ice and rest). So went away and...

Can I skip my child to 6 grade to be in her right grade [ 2 Answers ]

My child work very hard she and the fourth grade need to be and fifth she feeling sad that next year she want be and six grade I do to. Can she go to summer school and skip a grade

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

Grade 11 algebra [ 1 Answers ]

A farmer travels in a 180kilometre distance to pretoria in a loaded truck. On his way back to the farm he travels at 30kilometre per hour and he saves 1 hour in an unloded truck, determine his speed while travelling to pretoria?

View more questions Search