Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JONUWAD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 09:46 AM
    "I will let you know"
    I went on a first date on Friday, we got on well for 2 hours and when I dropped her off she kissed me on both cheeks and when I said "would you like to go out again some time" she said "we must"
    On Sunday I called her asking her out on a second date leaving an answer phone message and a she texted back saying "I will let you know about Saturday later in the week". Is this no or does she want to think about it for a few days or maybe she doesn't want to appear too keen! I think she has changed her mind?
    TheCompromiser Posts: 77, Reputation: 17

Oct 16, 2011, 10:26 AM
    I think you're just excited and worried about rejection. When I get like this I give it a three strikes policy. If her leaving you hanging feels like she's not taking this seriously, you could call it a first strike, if you feel like that.. If she doesn't respond until you call Friday night and she says she forgot, strike two.. If she fails to respond again, then you know it's not going to work out. On one hand, if she does that, she may not be interested, but on the other, if she is, but is a total flake, that's going to cause you heart ache later..
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 16, 2011, 12:43 PM
    The ball is on her side of the court right now. Let her get back to you. You can always try to follow up with her later in the week.

For now, just go do your own thing.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2011, 12:58 PM
    She said she'd let you , so give her the chance. She may have other things organized already and is trying to change her plans for all you know. Like Iwish says , the ball is in her court , you've let her know your interested.

Don't go chasing too eagerly , it can be a real turn off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search