Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bala_v72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 06:28 AM
    How to find movie title by description?
    Recent movie probably 2010/2011 release; science fiction; hero develops a time machine for some bad guys and after the mission, they wipe his memory. Instead of his fees 90 Million, he asks for 17 seemingly random items in an envelope. The machine stops working, the baddies search for hero again, police chase him and the 17 items come to his rescue in future, which he seems to have rehearsed already in the future machine.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 16, 2011, 09:45 AM
    Paycheck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find the title of a movie by its description? [ 4 Answers ]

It is a love story in the old west where a woman's husband dies and she is pregnant, a neighbor man with a young daughter takes her in and at the end she is leaving to move out east and while he is praying he finds a letter from her in the straw on the floor so he chases after her

How to find the title of a movie by its description? [ 1 Answers ]

I Can't remember the name of this movie probably from the 80s or 90s about this rich women who's husband divorces her for a younger women, she becomes the leader for there teenage daughter group of some sort kind of like a girl scouts. Later her husband tries to get back together with her or she...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

It was about a coach or police officer who worked at in a jail or prison training juveniles to form a football team to built themselves esteem, and the work they did to find other schools to play against convicts, was on FX in Oct I think

Find a movie title by description [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the 1980's movie/comedy were an advertising agent is institutionalised and the other patients intercept the advertising companies mail and do the advertising for their new friend. The advirtising company thinks they are brilliant,and the man does not find out about the...

Find a movie title by description [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a fairly new movie. I saw previews on TV but don't remember the name or actors. It's a teenage boy who I think has been kidnapped and hidden away somewhere. Everyone thinks he's dead. His "ghost" comes back home and to school but no one can see or here him. He...

View more questions Search