Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoWeY_XD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 06:19 AM
    I asked a girl out and another person asked her out as well
    I've known this girl for 9 years and I asked her out but another person asked her out after I did and he's known her for a month what do I do to seem I ilke her more and I'm the better guy (P.S She and her friends think he's a bit of a pervert as he says " Can I feel your bum?")
    Tibbles Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2011, 01:41 PM
    Hmmm.. who did she accept the date from. It's hard no knowing, but there is really nothing you can do but wait.
    Good Luck!
    Tibbles Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2011, 01:42 PM
    Hmmm.. who did she accept the date from. It's hard no knowing, but there is really nothing you can do but wait.
    Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I asked a girl out... [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in high school and I asked this girl out and she said yes, and she would text saying hey cutie and stuff. Then the weekend came for our date and she cancelled cause her parents forced her to stay home to study, so the next week came and I said maybe another time and she said definitely. Its...

I asked a girl I liked out and she didn't reply [ 4 Answers ]

So I've been talking to this girl I know on chat for a few months and I like her and I think she likes me , I asked her out on Facebook chat about a couple of weeks ago and she just did'nt reply and we have not spoken since , does anyone have any advice on what I should do ?

My fianc? Asked for space and asked me to move out. [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have one child together. She has a child with an ex. The child is autistic (found out this year). We have been fighting a lot because of the stress from therapy and all of his app. We have not been having sex a lot lately and not been getting along because she is having a hard time...

Accidentally asked the wrong person out [ 2 Answers ]

I have a horrible dilemma involving a few drunken text messages and for the life of me can't figure out how to patch up the mistake. I'd be grateful for any advice. My friend Sarah lives next door to me (She moved in a couple months ago and is staying for another year). We connect in a lot of...

View more questions Search