Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esmarvilla Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 09:30 PM
    Could I be pregnant and not know it?
    So I don't know what to think I already have a son so you figure I would know but I don't. I have been having unprotected sex he has been pulling out with occasionl staying inside of me. But anyway I had my period on October 4th. And it finshied by the 9th. Since then we of course been having a lot of sex. Well on the 14th. I noticed that I was having some spotting, first pink and then brown when I wiped but it just happened for those few drops and that's it. I didn't have anymore discharge after that. Well it is now the 15th and I know it is too early to feel pregnancy symptoms but this morning my breast were hurting, I felt nauseted that tappered out by 3 pm. Do you think I could be pregnant or I am just fixing to get another period. (which by the way would be wired because that would make my second one this month and usually I just get one period a month) Thanks for yalls help.
    Josep12314 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 09:44 PM
    Well I'm not a female but you sound just like my girl friend. I don't think you can get pregnant from the time you had your period which was October 4th until now which is the 15th. But you should just go to the doctor just in case. Also, your best bet is going on birth controls. That way you don't have to worry about anything and never have to stress this again.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2011, 08:48 AM
    It's possible that the spotting was from the frequent sex or perhaps from ovulation. Some women do notice changes, such as breast tenderness, with ovulation as well.

If you tend to ovulate on the early side, pregnancy is indeed possible from intercourse that occurs soon after a period ends.

You'll have to see what happens when you would expect your next period. If you continue to feel that pregnancy is a possibility, you could try a test a few days before your expected period. Some women will get an accurate result early on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search