Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bitty1492 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 07:51 PM
    My hamster is sick
    I don't know what is wrong with my hamster. His butt is swollen 3 times bigger then his body. I'm not sure if he is constipated or if he may be allergic to what I've been cleaning his cage with. Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

So I want to get a new hamster but... [ 6 Answers ]

I just want to know what the minimum temperature outside should be when I go out to buy a new hamster

Is my hamster sick? [ 2 Answers ]

My hamster is about a year old now and was healthy when I got him. I think he is sick though because of the way he looks and acts, he also looks lathargic. I had him in his playpen the other day and I laid out some towels under him because he digs in his food and I didn't want him to make a mess on...

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

Hamster Qs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a friend, he says a lot of things... The other day he said a hamster could kill a rat by jumping on its back and biting its neck. This seems a bit silly to me, the largest animal I could find that they eat using Google was locusts. Does this actually happen or is he making things...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.