Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kolekar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Your company has launched a new product .Your company is a reputed company with 50% m
    Your company has launched a new product .Your company is a reputed company with 50% market share of similar range of products. Your competitors also enter with their new products equivalent to your new product. Based on your earlier experience, you initially estimated that, your market share of the new product would be 50%. You carry out random sampling of 25 customers who have purchased the new product ad realize that only eight of them have actually purchased your product. Plan a hypothesis test to check whether you are likely to have a half of market share.

Check out some similar questions!

Amfac Company manufactures a single product. The company keeps careful records of man [ 0 Answers ]

Amfac Company manufactures a single product. The company keeps careful records of manufacturing activities from which the following information has been extracted: Level of Activity MarchLow June-High Number of units produced 6,000 9,000 Cost of goods manufactured $168,000 $257,000 Work in...

Leaving company (hold expired L1B visa). Company is asking passport for cancelation [ 0 Answers ]

I am laving my company and I hold expired L1B visa now company is asking my passport for cancellation of L1 B, not sure why they are asking my passport for cancelling an expired visa also for me it is very difficult as my next employer want me to sent onsite. Please suggest do I really need to...

How can I write a good company profile as my company is ajuice processing company? [ 1 Answers ]

We produce juice from natural fruiits and tomato sauce

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.