Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spirit2pray Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 04:28 AM
    Answers to accounting questions?
    The concept of a standard used for planning and control purposes is most like a

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting questions and answers free [ 28 Answers ]

I purchased a chair from a vendor for $2,500 in September 2009 and sold the chair to MEDIC for $3,500 in September 2009 In January 2010 MEDIC returned the chair. MEDIC did not want a refund only another brand of chair. I returned that chair to my vendor and got a full refund of $2,500. I...

Free answers to accounting questions? [ 2 Answers ]

Assume the balance in the lease payable account is now $75,000 after amortizing the final $95,000 payment on the $625,000 capital lease in question 1. If the acutal residual value and the guaranteed residual value are the same, record the return of the guaranteed residual value to the lessor by the...

Free Answers to Accounting Questions? [ 1 Answers ]

Peggy's Ribbon World makes award rosettes. Following is information about the company: Variable cost per rosette $ 1.23 Sales price per rosette 3.00 Total fixed costs per month 884.00 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accounting questions and answers? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to sell a business that I bought for $100,000 and sell it for $100,000 what if any taxes do I have to pay

Accounting questions and answers [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a timeshare five years ago for $17,000. I sold it last year for $8,000. May I write the loss of $9,000 off my taxes entirely or do I have to take the loss in increments?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.