Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekaj33 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 08:48 PM
    How do I get this girl
    There is this girl, she is the most beutifull girl I have ever met, she is smart,funny and every thing I like about a girl. But I can't gather enough courge to hat do I do?
    ekaj33 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 09:54 AM
    Sorry I didn't finish the sentence there is something wrong with my computer's key board.
    jt1250champion Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Get the courage. Remember that there is 2 choices for you: don't get the courage, and never get the courage. Then either she asks you or you have 0% chance.
    2nd choice ask her, you got 50% chance, yes or no

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

I'm a straight freshman girl that REALLY likes a Sophomore girl who's an open lesbian [ 3 Answers ]

I'm straight, well I think I am! Like, a few years back I was curious about whether I was Bisexual or not, and dated some chick who I was friend with. I broke up with her because I didn't feel any attraction and I put it to the thought that I'm not bi at all. But school started not to long ago,...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

View more questions Search