Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbysas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 04:38 PM
    When getting your cartilage pierced
    When a girl gets her cartilage pierced, which side does she get it on?

Check out some similar questions!

I pierced my own cartilage [ 5 Answers ]

I pierced my own Cartilage yesterday and it doesn't hurt and I'm fine and what not and I got my cartilage pierced before but it got infected and closed so I perced it in the same spot yesterday, but I was wondering what are the chances of my cartilage shattering?

Everything you need to know about getting your cartilage pierced? [ 1 Answers ]

On Saturday I am going to get my cartilage pierced, and I've have been reading all this stuff about how its bad to get in pierced with a gun. Should I get it pierced with a gun or needle? And I was wondering how bad it hurts.

Getting my cartilage pierced! [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to centre parks at the beginning on march so I will be in and out of the pool a lot! If I get my upper ear cartilage pierced, would I be able to go swimming a lot? Thanks for your help everyone in advance!

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 8 Answers ]

And the piercer told me to clean it four to five times a day for two weeks, then only clean it 2-3 times a day. He told me to rotate it back and forth cause I got it done with a needle, and they gave me a hoop. Is that the wrong thing to do? It has been a few days now, and my ear hurts when I touch...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.