Synthetic elements with atomic numbers greater than 93
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 14, 2011, 12:51 PM
    What about them ?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2011, 06:54 AM
    Um... yea.. you get them in a periodic table, since most, if not all are synthetic (or not found on Earth).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an engine burn synthetic oil once changing over to synthetic oil? [ 1 Answers ]

My car ( 4-cylinder Nissan Sentra) was introduced to synthetic oil @ ~ 90,000 miles. My oil light went on @ ~7,300 into using the synthetic oil. Had to add ~2 1/2 quarts of synth blend oil. Why did my car burn this oil? My mechanic had said that " some cars burn synthetic oil when first introduced"...

Combination of numbers out of the given numeric numbers [ 1 Answers ]

I have the numeric numbers 0 to 9. What is the probability of combination of three digit numbers and what are they?

Greater than 10% hydroquinone [ 0 Answers ]

Hello there, I wanted to ask you for some help. I have VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad pigmentation on my back and arms, I'm from Uk they don't sell it here, please could u tell me where to get 10% hydroquinone from? Please please contact me, thanks

Letters are numbers and num lock off no numbers [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get my hp pavilion notebook to respond, it started all of a sudden. When my num lock is on my letters on the keyboard turn into numbers... I=5 and so forth. Now when my num lock is off my keyboard works fine but I cannot use the number pad. I tried the fn key with almost every key on the...

View more questions Search