Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arsl23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 04:06 AM
    I want to know the names of Angels who lived in Hazrat Loot's Home.
    Dear Brother,
    Can you tell us the names of angels who lived in Hazrat loot's home in the shape of human beings?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2011, 01:23 PM
    Assalamu alaikum!

I do not know this answer myself. But I did search for you, and found the whole story. Insha Allah it is the true story, and it will help you find your answers!
    arsl23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Asslam o Alikum
    Thanks for your response. Please check and tell me
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2011, 02:41 PM
    My apologies. I thought I had added the site!

http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/seerah/0072.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lived in my home for 7yrs,landlord and bank has abandoned property I want to buy it [ 1 Answers ]

I have lived in my home for 7yrs, the individual (landlord) who originally leased the property to me for use as a group home is no where to be found. The bank who is shown as the owner is no longer in existence. I have searched for the last six years to no avail, to get information and all roads...

Mother passed who lived in home for 68 years. [ 3 Answers ]

My mother lived all 68 years of her life in her parents home. The last 10 years of her life her parents passed on and left power of attorney to one of the daughters. Now that my mother has passed on who has the right to this home?

Occupant lived in home for 3 months promising to pay rent and then bailed out. [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best process for suing an old occupant for 3 months ($3900) of unpaid rent in Sacramento, California? If occupant was named on the lease as girlfriend living with BF(primary renter), do we have any luck of suing her for unpaid rent as she remained living in home with agreement to pay...

How do I evict someone who has lived in my home for ten years. [ 3 Answers ]

I just went to court here in ca. and a judge told me I could not evict this person using a 3 day notice because he has lived there for 10 years. Can anybody tell me how to evict such a person?

View more questions Search