Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaron1o7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 12:31 AM
    Physical qualification for Coast Guard?
    I Am 17 and had surgery on my feet because I had flat feet I have always been active and into sports. The surgery was just to reconstruct my bones so I would have a arches. Now I have a arches in my feet and the outcome was great , I have no pain and I'm as active as ever I do have a couple screws in my feet but it was for the better and I feel great. Will I be able to join the Coast Guard it Is something I really want to do
    solidzane Posts: 111, Reputation: 8

Oct 26, 2011, 10:30 PM
    I can't answer with any certainty... Others might be able to though...

I would suggest a quick call or visit to your local recruiting office... The recruiter should be able to tell you, or get you the information you need...

Good Luck. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am retired US Coast Guard, questions welcome. [ 16 Answers ]

I am retired Chief Electrician in the US Coast Guard. If there are young adults thinking on joining, you can ask me about it. I will give you the best answer I can. I am not a recruiter, so I will not try to recruit you. I won't steer you wrong, and I will not try to discourage you. I will just...

Coast Guard [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a base salary? How hard is it to work up into better positions? Is there a chance that if I sighned up in savannah after boot camp and training I could return to savannah and live there

Hows' famliy life in the coast guard? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 29 years old and married with a 2 year old daughter. I already have a decent job with a NYC government agency. However, I'm bored with my dead end job, the economy is slow and was thinking of a career change to the US coast guard. My main concern is how long the average deployment at sea? And...

View more questions Search