Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stefannnn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 07:14 PM
    So, I knew this guy in my cross country team. He's an 8th grader and I'm a 7th grader
    So, I knew this guy in my cross country team. He's an 8th grader and I'm a 7th grader. I know, a year difference. He always seems to stare at me all the time whenever we're stretching , running or even jogging. Like he stare at me 24/7. One time, we have picture day, and I was not wearing my uniform, I only wear my casual jeans and our cross country T-shirt with my hair down ( usually when you go to practice, you got your hair up and you're wearing your uniform. ) and he was wearing the uniform. He stares at me even more and I think I blushes a little. He had a class near my 2nd period and we have the same lunch. I think I have a little crush on him, 'cause he's very cute, he talks like a gentlemen ( I heard him before ) and he's so sweet. Do you think this guy likes me ? Should I ask him out ?
    juleia1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 01:02 AM
    Tottly I'm in 7th grade and the same thing is going on with me!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would a junior date an 8th grader? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in the 8th grade and I'm 14. There is this guy that I really like but he is 16. He's a junior in high school. I was wondering if this was wrong or would a junior even go out with an 8th grader. Oh and this would be my first boyfriend.

An 8th grader dating a junior? [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm the 8th grader and my boyfriend is going to be a junior. I just want to know do you think its right? Because I know freshman date seniors all the time. We already talked about the sex and making out and stuff and he said he's not going to pressure me to do it and that he can wait 4 all...

Hello, I need a scholarship for an eight grader. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is in eight grade and she will be graduating next year on may. I'm wondering if anyone knows what kind of grants or scholarship there are in Illinois for incomming high school freshmens.

Is there any thing for an eight grader [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is in eight grade and she will be graduating next year on may. I'm wondering if anyone knows what kind of grants or scholarship there are in Illinois for incomming high school freshmens. Thank you.

View more questions Search