Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepcoldwater Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Record of Court Summons remain on Background Check?
    Do records of Court Summons remain on Background Checks?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 13, 2011, 06:11 PM
    What was the summons for?
    deepcoldwater Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 06:13 PM

Child Support
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 13, 2011, 06:23 PM
    If it was an initial summons from a support case it shouldn't show at all. If it was a summons for arrears then it might.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2011, 07:46 PM
    Child support is not part of your criminal history, but as part of a over all background, this is a civil action and is public record

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received court summons in my door and have 2 weeks to court date [ 9 Answers ]

I received a summons on my door for a $5,000 debt to american express. Lawyer office is about 1 1/2 from my home... I am willing to pay the debt, do I have to show up for court? I am going to be out of town and won't be around on the court date... can I call the attorney's office and settle the...

Will a military background check show up on a civilian criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Will a military background check show up on a civilian background check?

How can background check discover your criminal record [ 11 Answers ]

As titled Isn't the record something private and protected by the government and shared amond authorities only?how can company have access to that or possibly discover it?:eek:

Need answer about a court marshall (BCD) drug conviction and background check [ 2 Answers ]

Back in 2000 I was 19 and was caught with LSD in the Air Force. I was still in tech school and was sent to county jail for 3 months. I got a bad conduct discharge. Now I have my BA and have a good job. I noticed that this conviction (which is my only one) never has shown up when any job runs a...

Debt Court Summons -- If I pay in full, can I avoid court? [ 5 Answers ]

I realize a lot of people post questions regarding debt summons and I've scrolled through the boards but I haven't found a clear answer to a few of my queries. Here's what happened: I was today presented (they slid it under my door) with a summons to appear in court. I'm being sued by Capital One...

View more questions Search