Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nim_kub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 02:06 PM
    A, B, C, and D in a mix of 9:7:6:2 respectively. The sales prices, respectively, are
    A, B, C, and D in a mix of 9:7:6:2 respectively. The sales prices, respectively, are $13, $19, $8 and $12. Product A has variable costs of $10 and product B of $14. The contribution margin percentage for C is 25% and for D 75%. Fixed costs total $320,000. In the coming year Rolfe wants to make a profit of $222,000 after tax. The tax rate is 40%.

Check out some similar questions!

Analysis of sales mix strategies [ 8 Answers ]

Ortiz Company is able to produce two products, G and B, with the same machine in its factory. The following information is available. Product G Product B Selling price per unit $ 220 $ 220 Variable costs per unit 60 70 ...

Write a Qbasic program to find the sales tax on an article prices at Rs.200 [ 0 Answers ]

The sales tax in an article is 25% of its price.

Stop Lab/Bulldog mix pup from biting terrior mix. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old black lab/american bulldog mix and a 2 year old pug/terrier mix. My Lab/Bulldog mix is very playful and will sometimes will grab onto my terrier mix cheeks trying to get her to play. I noticed yesterday that he is starting to scratch her cheeks and now they're all red and...

Sales mix [ 2 Answers ]

family furniture co. consists of two divisions, bedroom division and dining room division. The results of operations for the most recent quarter are: Bedroom division Dining room div. Total Sales ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.