Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mark28456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 05:17 AM
    Roper dryer stays running for 3 hours ,when opened the door to shut off tried to turn
    Roper dryer stays running for 3 hours ,when opened the door to shut off tried to turn back on and it want start any ideas thanks mark
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2011, 12:17 AM
    Sounds like you need a new door switch which you can get at any appliance parts house. You should also clean it while you have it apart. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't drum on 70 Series Kenmore Dryer quit turning when Door is opened? [ 3 Answers ]

When 70 Series Kenmore door on dryer is opened the drum will not quit turning. Light is not on in drum when door is opened.

Roper dryer won't turn on. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a fairly used roper dryer that was working fine as of yesterday... we went to use it today and it will not turn on or enter into any cycles. I can here the time motor running but when I push the start button "nothing happens". Note, previously all I had to do was turn the timer switch to...

How do I turn light on in garage when door is opened? [ 1 Answers ]

My Genie garage door opener is old and the circuit board that controls the light coming on and going off has gone bad. So while the door opens and closes just fine, The two light bulbs do not light. I checked around and they are not making the circuit board that I need which is 27504R, is not...

Roper Electric dryer not heating/knob won't turn [ 4 Answers ]

My 5 year old roper dryer (model: REX4634KQ1) is turning, but not heating and the knob won't turn. Wondering what this may be? All of the lint is cleared out and everything else works fine. Both of these problems happened at the same time. Related or not related? :confused:

View more questions Search