Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kelvin4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Unemployment appeals in Georgia?
    I was fired for driving a company vehicle without a license, I filed for unemployment and it was denied. Before being fired I was put on suspension and I wrote a letter asking to be transferred to a position that doesn't require driving and was still fired. Please advice on how to present my case on a hearing?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2011, 06:44 PM
    Company was not require to give you a transfer,
    If you did not have a license then you needed to tell them before you you drive and don't drive, before you were caught driving without a license is when you tell them and ask for a transfer.

You file an appeal by telling the unemployment office that you want to appeal

It is your right to file. I doubt you will have much of a chance
    banolan52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 12:51 PM
    I was awarded unemployment compensation. If my company appeals and wins, do I have to pay the benefits back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interstate unemployment claims Georgia? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm moving from ga. To new orleans la. And I was told by ga. To file a interstate claim for new orleans how do I do it I really need help

TN Unemployment Appeals Process [ 4 Answers ]

I lost my job back in February and immediately filed for unemployment. It was denied. I appealed that decision to the Appeals Tribunal. That got denied. I hired a lawyer and took my case to the Board of Review. We filed on May 19. I still have not heard a thing. My lawyer said there is nothing we...

Unemployment Appeals [ 2 Answers ]

I have an unemployment appeals coming up. I was fired because I had a critically ill sibling in south america in a coma. I am the only member of family fluent in spanish and I also work as a spanish interpreter. My disabled mother whom I live with had to be accompanied to south america so that she...

View more questions Search