Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kikam5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 06:18 PM
    A 13 year old freshman complains of pain in his right knee.
    You note a raised area on the anterior, proximal tibia. Edema and pain are present at the same spot. You have him do a deep knee bend and note he has difficulty standing up. What is the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Freshman Year [ 2 Answers ]

Omg Its Going to Be My First Year Of High school in A Month Im So Scared and I Dnt Know What To DO Also Im Chubby And I Dnt Want People To Make Fun Of Me ( But I'm Running :) ] Im Scared to have classes with Seniors and I'm Scared Of what The Teachers Might Say if I come late to class.. I Just...

Lateral knee pain; stiffness behind knee [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an active 51 year old tennis player and golfer. I tore my medial meniscus in January and elected to rehab vs surgery. Now 3 months later pain has moved laterally and I'm getting stiffness behind my knee. MRI showed meniscus tear in posterior horn inferior and a small Baker's cyst. Treatment...

My 15 year old daughter constantly complains of headache, stomach aches, etc. [ 2 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter has a headache almost every day, stomach pains (not necessarily stomach but can be all over in different places and different kinds of pain, sometimes shooting pains sometimes constant), dizziness often associated with headache and stomach pain. Irregular periods sometimes...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.