Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yomaeateravalon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 06:15 PM
    Am I possessed?
    This boy I really like... his dad thinks I'm possessed because my mom did black magic before I was born.I have been followed by a demon for a long time now,I'm cold,all my friends have stopped talking to me,even my sister.I really don't want this guy to be scared away or something I really like him!even once I was scratched on my arm, and I heard a voice the next day that said "does you arm hurt?ill do it again.be a good girl and no harm will come to you.remember what I've told you. I am your HELL." he plays music for me when I am "good" and when I am "bad" I am punished.ill probably be "Punished" later tonight just for writing this.I experience a lot of hate to people I once loved,my whole life is crumbling,I've had thoughts of suicide before and I've been depressed for a long time now,I'm only 13 I really need help,but nobody even cares!
    girmia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 06:58 PM
    You no what... ignore people. Don't do suicide that's just wrong talk to your mother and express your feelings and tell her how u feel trust me it will help.. hope this helped :D
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 13, 2011, 06:16 PM
    Did you mean your mother performed black magic ON you... or that she simply was a witch before you were born? Did you tell your boyfriends dad about your experiences or does he think you are possessed for another reason? Nobody should be depressed... especially at 13. Believe me, there is always someone who cares... don't give in to that. Hang in there and I can get you some help if you'll have it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 25, 2011, 05:10 PM
    Hope to hear back from you. We'd love an update and hope you are feeling better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have I been possessed? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm only twelve years old and I have started to question my religion.I have lived in a christian home since birth, but haven't been a church member in years.For some reason I can't explain to myself,I just don't want a religon anymore.I talked to my parents,but I told them something more...

Possessed Monitor [ 4 Answers ]

I have a crt monitor hp5500 and I am using win7 ultimate edition. When I switch on my monitor it increases/decreases sometimes brightness or contrast all by itself as if someone is pressing the buttons on my monitor. The monitor becomes stable after about min 15min of use. What could be the...

Am I possessed [ 5 Answers ]

I've had small experiences when I was younger it became heavy when moving in this house. First I thought it was a ghost I moved here a year ago and when id shut the door and laid down the door handle would jiggle then a few months later I was the only one in the house and something would bang at...

Am I possessed? [ 9 Answers ]

It's been two months now since I've heard, seen and felt a spirit in my home. It doesn't scare me, I talk to it from time to time. It's just letting me know that it's around. I call it an 'it' because I don't know the gender of this spirit. But it could possibly be a male because it tried to hurt...

Salem Possessed [ 3 Answers ]

I am supposed to be reading a book called Salem Possessed by Paul Boyer and Stephen Nissenbaum for this class I am taking. The Problem is it's an extremely boring book to read. I was wondering if anyone knew of an online site that has recordings of books. It'd be a fantastic help. Thanks in advace.

View more questions Search